![]() |
| the new favorite homework spot |
01 May 2013
Kayak
So the kayak that we purchased to bring to the family reunion arrived yesterday. We were too busy to have time to open it last night, but I told the kids that we could get it out today. I awoke to Catherine and Thomas acting like it was Christmas. They were so excited that they were, on their own, prying the boxes open. As I watched, pleased that they were taking the initiative, it occurred to me that the butcher knife Catherine was using to open the box and the inflatable nature of the kayak housed inside the box might not be a good match. Luckily, the two didn't meet up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ready for Maryland!
ReplyDeleteHmm, now I'm thinking that maybe we should bring ours - just don't want to haul it through the airport!
ReplyDeleteShannon