We were totally spoiled over Thomas' birthday, Easter and Spring Break to have first the Uffenorde's and then the Turner's to visit. So much fun. Our big outing with the Turners was a hike through Garden of the Gods by Colorado Springs. The BEST playground ever. And not just for kids.
 |
| Buffalo sitting at the Visitor's Center. Ana,Eva,Catherine,Gwen, and Thomas. |
 |
| Since getting her camcorder for Christmas, Milla has been our official documenter |
 |
| The kids got through without incident, but this fissure proved too narrow for my woman hips. |
 |
| Catherine's brave, but I think the heights got to her here |
 |
| A rare sighting of 'Marc' |
That last photo gives me vertigo--it looks like the kids are all on the edge of the mountain.
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw that pic of Milla I thought "What? Emme was with them?" She's so grown up!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a super fun place!
All those skinny kids!
ReplyDeleteShannon
Yay! Marc siting!
ReplyDeleteDid we ever go there when we lived in Colorado? If not, why not?
ReplyDelete@ Andrew...I don't remember ever going and it wouldn't have been more than an hour away! Definitely worth a revisit even if you did.
ReplyDelete