Isn't that what those kids have convinced us of on the AT&T commercials that are on right now (I personally think these are Superbowl worthy)? Anyhow, Thomas came home from school today all excited. He says, 'Guess what! I lost a tooth during Calendar today! And then I lost another one at Centers!' And sure enough, there were two little teeth in his hand. Gave me the momentary jeebies as I immediately recollected the recurring dream of my teeth falling out one by one by one every time I bit down with any pressure. Ah-uh... good stuff. Yeah for milestones, though! He was one pleased kid.
![]() |
| All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth (and hopefully that one on the bottom, too) |

Oooh, Isaac would be so jealous. He hasn't lost any yet, though he does have a couple that are a bit wiggly.
ReplyDeleteTooth Fairy's gonna be busy tonight!
No biting into apples for awhile! Cute boy.
ReplyDeleteCute kid, Thomas. I have that teeth-falling-out dream too - Ugh.
ReplyDeleteShannon
I too think that those commercials are brilliant. Superbowl worthy indeed. Except that I didn't remember they were for AT&T; commercials really tend not to work for me.
ReplyDelete