AHHHHHH!
Finally downloaded all the pics on my camera to the computer. This guy about made me jump out of my skin. Ha ha. Kids with cameras. Always fun.
Catherine requested that I post these pictures of the new stuffed animal wardrobe collection that she has been feverishly working on all weekend
The pictures don't do them justice. Really adorable.
Ha! I am glad chickens aren't that big - they're ferocious!
ReplyDeleteHave you been teaching her to use a machine, or did she do the sewing by hand? Nice job Catherine!
ReplyDeleteLove the giant chicken :)
She's using the machine. She was doing a good job of it, but I wanted to show her how to make the edges more finished and such. She would have nothing to do with that, but I did INSIST she do an actual button hole instead of just cutting a slit...She has to let me be a parent every once in a while ;)
DeleteI still can't produce a proper button hole. That's why all my kids' blessing outfits had snaps or velcro. Obviously Mom slacked on that parental duty ;).
Delete