'Milla Lynn Eyre. Cool. You've got your little 'millionaire' that can support you in you old age!'.
Ah well. We tried. Not sure how much they are paying animators these days, but we'll keep our fingers crossed. 😊
She's graduated, is orientated and all signed up for her first semester classes at UC Denver for the fall, and told me she WILL start coming with me to Relief Society next week after her last Young Women's hurrah going rafting this Saturday. Here's a few pictures.
![]() |
| Where's Milla? |
![]() |
| Getting the diploma. The had 4 places for students to come up as their names were called so they could keep it moving quickly with so many kids. Moved a little fast for me. |
![]() |
| with the grandmas |
![]() |
| with the parents |
![]() |
| with the sibs |
![]() |
| with the diploma! |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Nothing says congrats like a life size gummy bear float |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| I guess you're allowed to play with your food at fondue |
![]() |
| Sean won. Again. |











A great day and wonderful kids. I like the way your family celebrates!
ReplyDeleteToo bad about being the butt of jokes, so to speak, but that didn't surface until you married...You could always change the pronunciation to "Ire" instead of "Air".
Man Alive. That girl is officially growed up. And she earned the ropes! I was always jealous of people who got the ropes... Nicely done, Milla. Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteAnd wow, your hair is long CarrieAnn, and lighter! Still beautiful. :)
Yeah, my hair is long because I hate going to the salon...but it is nice to be able to pull it back easily now that I'm going to be doing clinicals!
ReplyDeleteBut did you take the lobster/crawdad home with you? (My kids always do!)
ReplyDelete