06 December 2016

Oh yeah.

Can I just say

Wienermobile.


This past week I was graced with it's presence for the second time in my life.  Once in Utah, once passing right in front of me last week as I was leaving Chase Bank.  Man I wish I was in the turn lane so I could have followed after it and gotten a picture...

For those not up on your Oscar Meyer trivia:
1. There are 6 wienermobiles that regularly crisscross the United States.
2. There have been wienermobiles crossing the US since 1936.
3. The current wienermobile is 27 feet long (unless you are referring to the mini version)
4. The person driving the wienermobile is called a 'hotdogger'.


(In case you've forgotten the song)

Haa! Mustard.

The original. Is that a chef in the back seat?


6 comments:

  1. Now I'm jealous. I've never seen the wienermobile in person! Did you take that inside pic? Awesome.

    I have been known to insert "Alyssa Uffenorde" into the song in place of "an Oscar Mayer Wiener". It just fits so well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so great!'Cause if I were A-lys-sa Uff-en-or-de, everyone would be in love with me!'
      Unfortunately I couldn't chase it down, so I had to find an indoor pic on the interwebs (as Milla calls it ;).

      Delete
  2. Oh, and I love your Christmas background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally jealous of yours so I went looking for something vintage and just as charming...

      Delete
  3. I've never seen it. What does it do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure it's just for advertising. Just makes you smile. and think about hotdogs. ;)
      It would be fun summer job, for a 20 something, don't you think? Everyone you meet would be excited to see you.

      Delete