20 September 2016

Aarrr!

What did you do to celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day?

We dressed up and got free doughnuts

Our parrot was nowhere to be found, but the pelican seemed to work just as well

And just a bonus flashback to earlier this year when Sean retired his red hat. He wore it weekly, if not daily, for over 11 years.  We had a little ceremony to both officially retire his hat and to pay tribute to his grandpa who got it for him.  And the 'S' is for 'Sean', not 'Stanford'. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Arr! I always be forgettin' to talk like a pirate wi me maties! You guys know how to live it up!

    And the hat. May it rest in peace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, so apparently I haven't been checking your blog this month (since you don't usually post a lot!) and find all this great stuff I've been missing out on - Gardens and Balloons and Pirates, oh my! So good to see everything you and your awesome family are up to. : )

    ReplyDelete