13 July 2013

The most unbelievable thing we saw while in Maryland...


Really.  Who knew there could be such a thing.  Although I have made my peace with the dears and don't get upset anymore when they empty my bird feeders, I'm not sure I could jump into an effort to save them. ;)


We did actually spot quite a bit of wildlife during our 30 minute drive through Blackwater NWP... although the parents weren't fishing as Cherry had said she saw, we did see both Osprey parents with their, it appeared to be 3, young.  Darling to watch.  We also caught sight of a couple of bald eagles, a muskrat, and an adorable, quite large, turtle making it's way over to an egret (hoping it wouldn't be lunch).

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Endangered squirrels. Who'da thunk.

    I thought you had rabbits instead of squirrels in CO. We don't have either, though I hear there are voles in the neighborhood. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete