was Sean's answer to our question of why the internet was dead when we returned from our date tonight. Luckily our local provider has live help until 10 on Friday nights so Brandon picked up the phone to call. ALSO dead. Seeing as our phone and internet provider are one and the same, Brandon picked up his cell phone and was waiting for an answer when I decided to check behind the couch where the phone plugs in and I find ...a bunch of frayed wires. This is definitely the work of an active 5 year old who likes to climb behind said couch. After restripping the wires 3 times (much finer wires than electrical ones, the little buggers...kept breaking), I finally got all 4 wires reattached, reencased in the little plastic box (that is supposed to protect them from afore mentioned 5 yr olds) and I am now able to write this blog to you. What would we do without the internet??
I'm just happy to report I can now list 'phone technician' to my expanding resume of home repair.
I love being able to fix things!
ReplyDeleteShannon