This is our trial run.
Just got back from a 2 night camp out with the Uffenorde clan in Emigrant Springs!
Lys at s'more time...notice even the mom didn't avoid dripping chocolate.
We actually had a successful fire using wood cut out of my yard last year...
The boys playing 'chase the boy with a box head' game...
Planting lollipops. Lys said this is the main thing her kids remembered from Wyoming so we tried it again.
One of many impromptu performances...this one being a variation on 'the 3 little pigs'.
Kyah with the giggles.
More S'more.
And story time in the cabin. The hiking was fantastic. Lucky for me and my poor sense of direction, all of the unmapped trails eventually led back to camp. My only disappointment was that the huckleberries, which are all over this area, weren't yet ripe. I picked and ate two that were turning pink as I just had to try them. Tasty but a bit tart yet. Will have to return in a couple of weeks.
So wonderful! I support this cause.
ReplyDeleteWay to go, CarrieAnn! The camp looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteMom
Nice....!
ReplyDeleteYay! We're showing Xavier who all his cousins are. Hopefully the next time he sees them they won't seem like total strangers! Looking forward to more posts!
ReplyDeleteGood going with your first blog, I enjoyed the photos. Alyssa hasn't made me do a blog yet, so the blogosphere is still a mystery to me. Dad
ReplyDelete